Welcome to JerrySwans Follow us!

X




Post Search

Reuse your old P.c or laptop

I KNOW we all have a poor little old p.c just r.I.p or about to RIP lets give them life
Now also you can donate them just search in google but if want to recuse

First things you can try is install chrome os which is less weight
Whats chrome os watch this


Use the link for guides
https://guide.neverware.com/critical-requirements/

Install Android 

You can install Android to your poor old p.c 

Step 1: Downloading Android x86
The first thing that you need to do is download the Android x86 iso. I provided a direct link to the Kitkat build RC2 which is the latest build at the time of writing this. To see other builds,

go to the downloads page
http://www.android-x86.org/download

Step 2: Bootable USB
Using the program Rufus, we are going to create a bootable USB drive. Select your USB drive from the drop-down menu and choose the Android x86 iso file and hit start.

Install Android on PC Rufus

Step 3: Booting from USB
Now on your PC, insert your USB drive. When your computer starts, go into the boot menu. This is usually done by pressing the  F12 or Delete button, but could differ depending on your system. Make sure to choose the option to boot from your USB.

Install Android form PC booting from USB

Step 4: Installing
You should now be at the bootloader screen. Select the option to install Androidx86 to hard disk. The next screen will ask you about partitions. Personally, I have no use for Windows XP so I am going to completely format the drive and use the whole thing for Android. Of course, you don’t have to. You can just choose your primary hard drive from the list and make sure not to choose the format option on the next screen.

In my scenario of completely formatting the drive, here’s what I am going to do. Go down to create/Modify partitions. And choose sda.

Install Android on PC partitionInstall ANdroid on PC SDA

In the Disk Utility I am going to delete the existing partition then create a new partition (make it the primary). Finally, I am going to change the type to Linux (number 83 on the list) and finally write the partitions out to disk.

Install Android on PC Partition DeleteInstall Android on PC Partition NewInstall Android on PC Partition Type

Finally, I am going to choose the new partition that I just created. On the next screen, I am going to choose EXT3 as the format.

It’s going to ask if I want to format it, I am going to choose yes.

It’s going to prompt me if I want to install the grub bootloader. I am also going to choose yes.

Choose yes when it prompts for installing the directory as read-write.

Once it’s done, make sure to select reboot.

Watch the video if you didn't understand the guide


No comments:

Post a Comment

Change Language

Recent Published

Sharjah Airport Offering Job Opportunities with Salary upto 14,000 Dirhams

Sharjah Airport, a leading aviation hub in the United Arab Emirates, is delighted to announce a range of job opportunities for individuals s...

Most Viewed (60k)